Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This is me feeling sorry for myself

Went back to the Dr. yesterday. Had TWO days where I felt physically fine. Two. Out of the last FOUR WEEKS. Can I just get a break? Apparently, the last Rx did not get rid of my sinus infection. :( So on to a stronger one. And, as if the sinus infection wasn't miserable enough, I've had a tingling sensation down my entire left leg for a week and a half. Thankfully at least, the bursitis in my right hip hasn't been acting up, for once! I got a few x-rays of my back taken and a possible appointment for an MRI coming up, depending on what the x-rays show. *sigh* I am so mentally and physically exhausted. I am discouraged. I do not make a good sick patient. I am crabby and just want a break from life. So, yeah, this is me feeling sorry for myself. But, hey, lest I sound utterly, hopelessly negative, I will say that I am thankful for the smell of lilacs! :) That...and the minute of pure quiet right now as none of the kids are up yet! Help me, God, through this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment